Tuesday, June 12, 2007

True colors

Yikes...so it is already 3 days after the blog started and I am not keeping up as well as planned...but here is my rationale: I just don't want to overwhelm you with my wisdom and thoughts to early in the game....its is like dating you don't show your true colors for about 3 months and then let your true colors fly!

So the word meandering just struck my fancy....really I don't know how valid of a word it is but my new re-found infatuation is Wikipedia.... what a gold mine of information but do beware anyone can post on there so it may not all be the most accurate information. Take a look at the word meander though for instance...I think it describes my life to a T right now....try to go the straight and narrow path like the stream and the world gets in the way and causes it to bend and well.....just meander. That is life right now and I plan to enjoy every part of my meandering!

No comments: