Sunday, February 14, 2010

Olympic Obsession

I guess it started when I was little and dreamed to be a gold medalist…then I dreamed to be an Olympian..…and now I dream just to attend the events someday... funny how our dreams change… probably just reality setting in. One day I will travel and chant U.S.A with the crowds and be there for historical moments.

Those silly bios…they get me every time. I am just suck in to the lives and struggles of these amazing athletes. They have trained for this small moment in time for years. I can’t help but cheer them on. (I also think that any inspiring Olympic commercial narrated by Morgan Freeman makes me want to use my VISA that I don’t even have.)

Thanks to all who made the third Olympic party a success…what a fun time to eat food from around the world and watch the athletes perform with great friends!

Last count U.S.A is ahead with 6 medals. Go Team U.S.A!

This year I cheer from my couch but some year…some year soon you’ll see me there.

3 comments:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
erin(DANIELLE) said...

i'm pretty sure you are my favorite. ever.

i wanna watch the olympics with you :( come see me. haha. be home next weekend. maybe we can party then.

Melisa said...

if I was more organized I should have planned a closing ceremony party...would've been fun!