Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Denver Adventure...

So on a last free summer week-end I made a little road trip to Denver...here are some pics...




on the road for eights hours......but headed toward the beautiful mountains kept me going......



Emily at her favorite local Mexican resturante..... I loved the Coke in a bottle...it is so from Mexico......



hiking in the Red Rocks....



out to eat on Mead Street.....



Sunday was a long and hot day but amazing. We joined more than 50,000 music fans at the Mile High Musical Festival in 100 degree heat....in this picture John Mayer was singing behind us....





John looking good on the large screen.....we were a few people back....

...taking time to realize that Coby Caillat was performing...

....Martin Sexton gave a great performace.....

a close up look at Dave Matthews..................

my actual view between people's heads...........


a look a the Dave Matthews Band live.........what a great show.....



Emily Gingerich, Bethany (Blough) Simpson and baby boy to be, and Me
It was awesome to catch up with my great friend Emily and get a peek into her life in Denver. Thanks to Em and her roommates Andrea and Kelli for letting me crash at their house for the week-end. It was a perfect week-end!!!

3 comments:

the fredin's said...

Ah! That looks like it was a lot of fun! I'm glad you got to go see her! Oh and grandpa is having quadruple bypass surgery tomorrow at 7:30 at the Kansas Heart Hospital. I saw your question on my blog.

aunteem said...

glad you had such a great time.
dad's surgeon is dr. ketch sr.
they are suppose to start around 10:00 this morning (thur)

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! i can now comment on your blog!!! looks like you had tons of fun on your trip!