Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer Time

Why does summer go by so fast? Can't we just strech it out a little longer...especially this one! I start clinicals Aug 4 and I am oober anxious.

As Anne of Green Gables reminds me....the sun will continue to rise and set whether I fail at geometry (school/clinicals) or not. Enough of school... I am still in summer and must live each day to the fullest!

THAILAND!


Wow! What an adventure. I was there one short week in June but what an amazing time. Photos can tell it better so I will get them posted!















a look at our bungaloo on Ko Lanta! so beautiful and inexpensive!!!















Our pool and beach at the resort!! AMAZING!!!
















riding on the island on a tuk tuk!















elephant trekking and hiking to a waterfall was just awesome!

I thought the next day couldn't get better but we went snorkeling on several different islands! Life got so much better!! ahhh!
We haven't even made it to off the islands to Bangkok for the rest of our trip of shopping in the markets and Thai massages and food food food!!!! maybe I'll post those later....

2 comments:

aunteem said...

Wow...thanks for posting those! I want to see all of your pics! You'll have to bring them over some evening, eat supper with us and we'll "travel" to Thailand with you! Love you!

the fredin's said...

I love those pictures that you made black and white and sepia. Oh you will do just great in clinicals...did you figure out which doc you are going to follow?