Sunday, January 10, 2010

Imagine

Can you imagine innocently wanting to start some laundry one lazy afternoon and stepping in to a puddle at the bottom of your stairs? Brand new carpet mind you! Can you imagine the panic....crawling around on all fours to find the source. Drip Drip Drip there it was ..... the water heater ...

I would like to thank Mr T and my brother for coming over to help control the situation. If only it ended there.

Imagine a week....5 whole days.... with out hot or even warm water!

I would like to thank Kellie, Jeremy & Liam for letting me interupt their family routine and letting me shower daily!

I am the proud owner of a brand new water heater and all the upgrades required to fix it!

I will try never to take hot water for granted again. Neither should you.

The End.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...ours is making a horrible noise. And it does not seem to like the idea of being drained. We are praying that it cooperates tomorrow. Hope your new carpet is okay! Miss you- talk to you soon

Anonymous said...

well you are very welcome. you can shower here anytime :) but i am really glad they finally got that installed. it took them long enough!