Thursday, October 21, 2010

Leaving...

...on a jet plane!

I am super pumped to be in the friendly skies in exactly 14 hours from now! I should be finishing packing and getting some sleep but I just can't seem to settle down tonight. Could it be that I have worked the last 5 nights or that I am procrastinating packing or that I am just to darn excited to contain myself?

I am going to Portland. A little trip that has been in the works a long time. My amazing college roommate Emily and I are flying to see our dear college friend Claudia. I am excited to meet her two little girls. I haven't seen her since I was in her wedding....its been too long. It will be a much needed get away and girl's week-end.

I have never been to Portland so we are packing it all in! Updates later.

Old school college photo.