Saturday, September 3, 2011

September steals

So I write this as I sit in a food coma from today's activities. I just have to tell you about all the meals and deals I got today there is just so much to share. Keep in mind if you are r
eading that it is still me here....me who hates to shop!

1. Headed to Yoder for some yummy breakfast at Cariage Crossing. Yum!

2. Shopped around Yoder. Cute. Attention all: They have opened a new

Etcetera shop there last week....what deals. My amazing purchase and larges

t of the day was a solid wood sewing cabinet!! Amazing deal for only $20!! THAT IS RIGHT only $20! Think of all the future crafty things that can be made on this gem!! To add to my delight it slid right in the back of Holly's amazing lil' mini Diva!







































Of course this limited our future purchasing options but you couldn't stop us now! Off to Hutchinson we went....


3. The Anchor Inn. Delicious Mexican buffet complete with tamales, enchiladas, guac, and all the fixings.

4. Salvation Army. Picked up a cute fall leaf pattern serving bowl. It will be unveiled at the future pumpkin carving party. I know you can't wait to admire it!

5. Amazing shops up and down main street. I will mention my top two:


Toy Depot This little place just opened and you can find everything like: lincoln logs, marbles, hot wheel, tractors, trains, old school toys I played with at Grand
ma's, board and card games galore, and so much more. My steal was the card game of Authors. Played it at Grandpa and Grandma B's lots. Great memories.







































It is like a large scale well organized thrift shop and Ten Thousand Villages all in one. My sweet deals included vases and baby clothes for my future cousin's baby. Cute Cute. Holly was the winner of the best deal at this place! Amazing $10 dress that looks like it was made just for her. You will have to see it to believe it! My non-buyer's regret a $5 light bright...but i couldn't get it to work.


6. Boogies Gotta stop for more calories because CLEARLY we have not consumed enough calories yet today. My hot fudge butter pecan shake was worth every calorie ingested!



















7. After a long drive back to town and unloading our haul...it was off to Red Robin to meet up with my Ms. Pioneer friend for good laughs and bottom-less fries.

Ahhhhhhhhh exhausted yet so satisfied! Great start to the Labor Day festivities planed.

PS Thanks for Ho for hauling all my Sept steals and thanks to my Bro for taking care of the dog!



No comments: